- If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us here:
- Chatsiteforums.net has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site:
Children under 14
- Children under 14 are NOT allowed to use any of our message boards or allowed to participate in any way, shape, or form on this website.
Please wait your at least the age of 13 +. Any underage users will be banned if caught in our chat rooms or/and forums.
- Chatsiteforums is a general audience community chat site & forums that allows users to interact with other users via chat rooms and message board forums.
It has 4 different chat categories & 25 topics to choose from and a message forum with various topics. We have 19 FREE chat rooms to choose from.
- To read the full about us please visit here
- We use an outside ad company to display ads on our site. These ads may contain cookies. Cookies received with banner ads are collected by our ad company,
and we do not have access to this information. This information is used for tracking purposes only and are not and cannot be used to obtain
personal information about you or anyone else.
- This Web site does NOT request any personal information or collect any information that personally identifies you or allows you to be personally contacted, in order to participate.
- The web site server logs will store the IP address of individual accessing this web site. The IP address, through your ISP, can identify the household where the user accessed this website. This information is not accessible by our website or our staff, but we may report unlawful activity to your ISP in order to identify you for possible legal action.
- This IP address will never be shared or revealed unless under the following circumstances:
- 1) If a government agency, or an attorney, subpoenas your private information, or makes a formal and official request for discovery pursuant to any legal action,
or pending legal action against YOU.
- 2) If our attorney requests this information relevant to a pending or current legal matter in which you are a potential or actual party or otherwise contributed in some way to the causation of the legal matter at hand.
- Please note that IP addresses are only stored for a limited period of time and may or may not be available at the time of request. Any formal requests should be done
sooner rather than later.
- Since we do not collect any personal information on this Web site, we do not share any personal information with any third parties nor do we use any personal
information for any purposes.
- This site utilizes chat rooms, web cams, audio, mobile apps, and forums which can potentially result in the disclosure of personal information publicly.
- If we become aware of this (regardless of the users age), we will delete any personal information including, but not limited to, email addresses, phone numbers, names, and home addresses immediately.
- Please note that we DO NOT store logs of chat conversations. It is the responsibility of the user to not disclose any personal information to those they come in contact with via our chat rooms.
For Parents: Children's Privacy
- Our website is not directed at, or intended for use by, children under the age of 14. This website is a general audience is based from the ages of 14 years old
& older only.
- We do not knowingly allow anyone to provide any personal identifying information on our website.
- Everyone must take caution before sending
personal information over the Internet.
- If you have discovered that your child (who is under 14) has registered for a message forum account & you wish it to be removed.
- Please Contact Us with your childs message forum username and we will have that account and any message postings he/she has made, removed immediately.
- This site makes message forums available to its users.
- Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information to others.
- This site does not collect any personal information from the
message forums that can personally identify you in any way.
- Email addresses are required in order to register for the message forums, but those are never shared with any third parties and are only used for registration purposes.
- In addition, users must be 13 years or older in order to register to the forums.
- As mentioned previously, if your child is under 13 and has registered for a forums account, please contact us immediately with their username and we will have it removed immediately.
- Chatsiteforums will never require a user to submit any more personal information other than what is required for activity participation. (Age verification ad/or chat nickname)
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to Chatsiteforums and other sites on the Internet.
- Our advertising partners include the following:
- Google Adsense/Adwords These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to the advertisements and links that appear on Chatsiteforums send directly to your browsers.
- They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs.
- Chatsiteforums has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- We do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility whatsoever in respect of anything at all available in, on, or from this web site or linked here.
- Any views, opinions or statements made or expressed in or on this website do not necessarily state or reflect ours. This includes those made by Chat Room and Forum Mods.
- Any link found on this web site are for the sole purpose of convenience for our users.
- We will not be responsible for the content expressed on those sites and any other products and services which they may endorse.
- You agree to any information you have entered on this site being stored in a database.
- We cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt or system failure that may lead to the data being compromised or lost.
- Finally, we will not be held legally responsible for any banning or forum account deletion you receive from this site.
- The idea, layout, content and format of this web site is subject to copyright and any duplication, copying or use in any way, some or any part of it will constitute a breach of copyright laws.
Follow, Like, & Share Us On Social Media.